Applied Econometrics in Health Care Management [Projektseminar]
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Blankart , MBR
- Winter Semester 2018/2019
- Kick-Off: October 15; Data science & empirical strategy: November 7; Project presentations: January 17
- Altendorfer Strasse 5-9, Room A-102
- Lecture in Moodle
Enrollment and requirements
- Please sign up via E-Mail to sekretariat.hcm (at) ibes.uni-due.de until October 9, 2019. Please include your matriculation number as well as a current transcript of records in the E-Mail.
- The seminar spaces will be allotted under the principle “first come, first served” if requirements are met as stated below. You will be notified by October 11, 2019, whether you will participate in the seminar or not.
- It is required that you have successfully attended the lecture “Health Economics: The Demand for Health and Health Care Payments“
- Basic knowledge in econometrics, which you should have gained by attending the lectures “Mikroökonometrie“ and “Causality and Program Evaluation“ as well as preceding seminars or lectures, is required to attend this seminar